Friday, October 31, 2014

Crock-Pot and Sous-Vide... does it work?


This weekend ends the submissions for the CrockStars Competition. All Contestants had to create a 2 minute video of their favorite culinary creation with a crockpot. I had the amazing oppertunity to enter and guess what I cooked? Gourmet "Sous-Vide" Hamburgers. Ever since I heard of the French cooking method of "Sous-Vide," I was fascinated with it. It simply means cooking food "under-vacuum." So, cooking foods in a air-tight bag submerged in hot water.

2 min-video on Gourmet Sous-Vide Hamburgers here! www.CrockStars.com 

I have experimented a lot with this cooking technique and even though there is a lot of fancy equipment that chefs use to perfect their results with Sous-Vide, I wanted to simplify it for the home chefs out there. When I saw the CrockStars competition, I knew this could be my chance to show people how easy and how delicious cooking sous-vide can really be!



So, what are you waiting for? Try out Sous-Vide to see how good it is. Here is a SUPER quick recipe you can make TODAY with ingredients that you already have!  

2 min-video on Gourmet Sous-Vide Hamburgers here! www.CrockStars.com 

I need your votes! ...Everyday November 1st - 9th click the "VOTE" button on my video so that I will have a chance to make it to the Crock-Stars finals. Don't forget to share the video with your friends so they can place their votes and experience the ease of sous-vide cooking for themselves!! Thank you for helping me get to the finals in this competition! 

2 min-video on Gourmet Sous-Vide Hamburgers here! www.CrockStars.com 

www.CrockStars.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment