Friday, July 3, 2015

15 Minute Granola ---> No more crazy mornings!





     More often than not, I find myself scrambling in the morning wondering what in the world to have for breakfast. Recently, I tackled the pantry to figure out what I could make ahead to have for those busy mornings. I decided to make this super easy granola. The outcome has been some amazing breakfasts with more time to relax and enjoy the meal instead of worrying about what I was going to throw together. 


You can easily double (or triple!) this recipe to make more and store for ahead. 



How to make 15 minute granola in a few steps:


How to Cook 15 Minute Granola by Chef Hannah Heinz on Snapguide.


Supplies:




1 Cup Oats

¼ Cups Raisins

½ Teaspoon Cinnamon

½ Teaspoon Coffee Spice (it makes it taste like coffee!!)

¼ Cups Maple Syrup

1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment