Saturday, April 19, 2014

Perfectly Peeled Boiled Eggs




You know what a perfectly peeled hard boiled eggs looks like? They look so fresh and clean with no flaws at all. Whenever I peel eggs I do my best, but it takes forever to make sure to not tear any of the egg whites and after spending a lot of time on one egg, I am exhausted! Well, I set out to find an easier way. 

I just boiled half a dozen eggs and peeling them was SO easy. I timed myself. It took an average of 7 seconds to peel each one... and I'm not kidding! Everyone of them turned out perfect. No flaws at all. 

What is my secret?!? I put 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in the water before it boiled. That's it! I hope my little secret helps you out in peeling your eggs as much as it did with mine. I am look forward to some awesome tasting and awesome looking egg salad pretty soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment