Monday, March 24, 2014

Time efficiency

A person can cook all day in the kitchen and make a fabulous meal. I love doing that, but you have to take into consideration time. Making wonderful meals in less time is even more appealing because them you can spend more time  with family. 

To make a challenge for myself, I decided to make four fajita lasangas in a short amount of time. Since duplicating a recipe isn't that hard, I knew it wouldn't take a ton of time. 
I knew the most time consuming part would be cutting up the nine bell peppers I needed so my quickening knife skills came in handy!

After the lasangas were finished, I stopped the clock right at under an hour. It was a fast moving hour and I could have been moving more quickly, but I wanted to do a good job at the same time. It's nice to know I can make food that is yummy as well as easy in a short period of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment